The quality of Perpetuum Mobile d.o.o. has been recognized by the institutions of the European Union that support our project called: Improvement of business processes of the company Perpetuum Mobile d.o.o.
The project has been co-financed by the European Union from the European Structural and Investment Funds in the financial period 2014-2020, specifically, from the European Fund for Regional Development through the tender "Introduction of a business process and quality management system (ISO and similar standards)".
The project was approved in terms of improving operations and strengthening the capacity of Perpetuum Mobile through the introduction of internationally recognized standards, all in order to achieve the defined goals. Specifically, with the investment in question, Perpetuum Mobile invested in the introduction of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards. The goal was to increasing competitiveness, which will create prerequisites for the growth of the physical volume of work, which will generate the need to retain existing and create new jobs, along with income growth . In particular, the successful implementation of the investment in question would lead to (among other things):
- increase in sales revenue
- increasing income from exports
- preservation of existing jobs
- creation of new jobs, optimization of 9 business processes
- increasing productivity and reducing labor costs
- achievements of cooperation with new clients
- the company will acquire prerequisites for entering new markets
- the management and management of documentation will be transparent and high-quality, which will reduce operating costs, eliminate the possibility of human errors, and ensure a succession plan
- applying corrective actions and monitoring non-conformities will ensure the outsourcing of (only) top-quality services and prevent future non-conformities
The total value of the project was HRK 384,793.75, of which HRK 214,437.07 is non-refundable.
The project implementation period was from July 13, 2019. until 13.07.2020.
Contact us: email@example.com
Phone number: +385 1 63 90 800
The content of this sub-page is the sole responsibility of Perpetuum Mobile d.o.o.